Hello everyone! Hope you’re having fun with my little Loki ask blog :)
Loki’s RP Blog:
1. He will RP with anything and anyone, also accepting M!A. Any other fandoms are welcomed though once again, please tell me if you wish to RP with him if you’re from another fandom.
2. If roleplaying by the mythology plot, Loki has two sons with Sigyn called Narvi and Vali and three more with Angrboda by the names of Fenrir, Jormungandr and Hel.
3. If you want to start a thread, just let me know and I will gladly do so. I follow the tags “lokiyourking” and “loki your king”.
4. If you wish to RP but don’t know how to start or don’t know what to write about, read some of the Open RPs for Loki here.
4. Want to know more about the mythology Loki? Read this.
1. I will RP with any OC but if you come to me, then please come with a plot in mind and a good background of your character.
2. If you don’t have a good background of your character, and don’t think about anything, leave the thinking to me, I will tell you so and will tell you to read the rules.
3. If I go to you first, then I will have a plot in mind. If it’s the other way around, then yes, please do have a plot in mind because it’s your original character and only you should know what’s best to plot and role play.
- I ship Loki with everyone, I don’t mind. This blog can also be NSFW, and is multiverse as well. My main ship is Loki/Sigyn (Logyn). The only ship I don’t like is FrostIron, I just can’t. Thorki… Maybe, if it’s well written.
- But I suppose Loki can be a little bit bisexual from time to time (though I personally prefer not). And he can have sex with anyone as long as it has a reason, not just a random someone showing off to have sex. And don’t worry, I’m old enough to write NSFW.
Loki’s Personality and Important Details:
1. First of all, I just want to let know that this Loki loves attention. He should be the rightful king of Asgard and rule over Midgard but he’s frustrated that it hasn’t come to be yet. Don’t make him angry unless you want him to insult and hate you, but if you cherish and admire him and show this to him, he will get to appreciate you soon.
2. Loki is rough and cold mostly but he has a soft side if you push the right buttons and I’ll try to portrait this in this ask blog.
3. Please don’t feel offended with what he says to you, remember, it’s just an RP. And I want to roleplay this Loki as close to the real one as possible.
4. Loki has a daughter named Luna with a mortal named Arissa. They loved each other but later on it was let out that this mortal was in reality a part of Sigyn, like a sort of mortal reincarnation of the goddess. And so came a time when Arissa was much too weak and the only way to save her was if she became of part of Sigyn once again so she is no longer in Loki’s life since Sigyn’s where abouts are unknown to him.
1. He has all the powers of the Loki in the marvel comics plus many others of the mythology (Conjuring, summoning, chanting, spell casting, illusions, force fields, power granting to others, shifting, fighting skills, super human strength, invulnerability to human diseases, resistance to human weapons such as high caliber guns, flight, teleportation, healing and fast regeneration).
2. His powers seem to be growing for some times, he is able of reading thoughts and knows more than he normally does (Telepathy).
Loki’s Love and Sex Life:
1. Loki doesn’t want to be in love. He has been in love, yes, but now he just doesn’t want to know anything about it. Though the truth is that he still loves her. Sigyn. Here’s a more detailed description of Sigyn’s importance.
2. If he happens to be with mortals, as in having sex with them, it does not mean he is emotionally attached to them. He’s bedded many women before back at Asgard and other realms so this is only a normal occurrence for him, he’s just satisfying his needs.
3. Angrboda. I’ve seen different things going on about Loki and Angrboda. I have read the mythology and since she only appears in the mythology, not in the marvel universe, then if by any chance, if you’re an Angrboda, I will go by the mythology. And so, he has NEVER married Angrboda. Sigyn is his real and only wife, Angrboda was just his mistress.
PLEASE READ THIS. It explains with great detail of Angrboda’s role in mythology.
4. There are two versions of the mythology regarding Angrboda: The first one is that he had Angrboda as a mistress before marrying Sigyn, and had his three eldest children. The second one states that he was first married to Sigyn, then he met Angrboda and had their children, travelling from Asgard and back to her from time to time. But he was still married to Sigyn. He didn’t divorce like many say. He was unfaithful.
(This section will be updated accordingly to how the blog progresses.)